Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ch. 10 Aisha's Attitude *I can conivnce anyone anything* p.87

"Aisha is sobbing harder now. "No, you're wrong. I should have convinced them. If only I'd said the right thing. If only I said more-"". Wow! A lot of things happened in chapter 10!! (Well, just one major thing.) This quote shows Aisha's self-esteem level. It shows that Aisha thinks she can convince anyone of anything! She's always seemed like the perfect little angel 0:-) to everyone (except Nadira). She's always gotten what she wants. Its almost liek she thinks she has a super power-that she can convince anyone anything!! Now, she still thinks that she could have convinced them, but she couldn't of. I think that this is sad. :( What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. First thing: luv ur blog

    Second thing: Don't you think Aisha's 'superpower' makes her a little stuck-up? It is sad, but it makes ME look down on Aisha. I would like to hear YOUR opinion on Aisha. Is she stuck-up or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think it does make her a little stuck up. thanx! :)

    ReplyDelete